Green Knight Hydroponic Dechlorinator
Part No. GK-1
Dechlorinate Your Hydroponic Garden
The Green Knight, a non-cartridge Hydroponic Dechlorinator, is designed to reduce Free Available Chlorine (FAC) in tap water when filling hydroponic nutrient tanks. Depending on the pH of the water it may also reduce chloramine compounds. The Green Knight Hydroponic Dechlorinator is now molded in white UV resistant polypropylene. The Green Cap which distinguishes it from the Gard’n Gro is polypropylene plastic. The Green Knight has been engineered to reduce water flow to 2 GPM. This is to maximize water contact time with the media.
- Removes 85% - 90% of Free Available Chlorine (FAC)
- Reduces chloramine 50% - 60% in pH balanced water (low seven range)
- 30,000 gallon or more capacity (based on water quality and usage)
- 2 lbs of KDF®-55 atomized brass (redox material)
- 2 oz of energized Rainshow’r Crystal to reduce water cluster size
- 0.6 oz (approximately 1800 linear feet of surface area) of KDF formula 73 brass filament for destabilizing the bond between chlorine and ammonia
- Combo Brochure Available with Gardn’ Gro and Green Knight
- Unique hose saver included for hose protection and easy installation
BOX DIMENSIONS: 10.5" x 4-1/4" x 7-3/4"
(UPS) SHIP WT: 4 lbs
CASE WT: 23 lbs (6 per case)
CASE DIMENSIONS: 17-1/2" x 11-3/4" x 10-1/4" (6 unit case)
- Recommended flow rate: 2 gpm
- Temperature range: 40 F to 110 F
- Max pressure: 100 psi
Do not allow the filter to freeze. Back flush filter monthly to preserve ideal flow rate. Once the filter has been used, run water through the filter at least twice monthly, or store in a refrigerator to prevent media oxidization.
Make your Gard’n Gro more effective with the Rainshow’r® Pre-Filter. The pre-filter comes with our new three foot, high pressure , nylon re-inforced, flexible, vinyl hose saver. Fitted with brass, ¾ inch fittings. The hose saver connects the garden faucet to the hose saver inlet to prevent pre-filter damage from hose whipping. This is the same quality hose saver that comes standard with every Gard’n Gro and Green Knight Filter. (Made in the U.S.A.)
WARNING: The Gardn’ Gro and the Green Knight are designed for garden and hydroponic use not as a drinking water filter. They are not designed to remove particulate matter or other contaminants such as organic chemicals from drinking water. Please also note that these filtration systems are not recommended for use in filling fish ponds.